Reflection For Project Two

    The audience I am trying to write to is the people who are skeptical of movie trailers and kind of see the point of them, but also who don’t really like them and over analyze every single detail in these trailers. The purpose of this blog is to dig deep into why trailers pick the things that they do and to do a deep dive on what these effects have on people who look at things from a more analytical side. The persona I am trying to write in is something completely out of my comfort zone and even though I really struggled with this side of things I think it gives a different perspective of someone who really hates these types of things, but she can find at least ONE good thing.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stash Short Film Festival: Comedy (2017)

Everything Everywhere All At Once (Blog Three)

Movie Thoughts: Moonlight (Blog Post Two)